t4unews: As per our correspondent Today's top News : 27th July 2021
1. The country celebrated 22nd anniversary of the Kargil War. Each year, a two-day event is held at the Kargil War Memorial located in Drass, in which the soldiers who participated in the war and families of those martyred gather together to pay homage.
2. Both the houses of Parliament The Lok Sabha and the Rajya Sabha continued to face disruptions over Pegasus snooping, farm laws and other issues for the fifth consecutive day yesterday.
3. The Union Govt has decided to set up a National Centre of Excellence for Animation, Visual Effects, Gaming and Comics for creating a world-class talent pool in India to cater to the Indian as well as global industry. Minister of Information and Broadcasting Anurag Thakur said.
4. PM Modi to address nation on 29th July on completion of one year of transformational reforms under National Education Policy. Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan said.
5. NDRF teams & Army continue rescue & relief work in flood hit Maharashtra. Search and Rescue operations continue at six landslide locations in Raigad, Ratnagiri and Satara districts and teams have retrieved 90 dead bodies from the sites. Search is going on for remaining 33 missing persons.
6. The death toll in rain-related incidents in Maharashtra rose to 192 on 26 Jul (Monday) after the recovery of 28 more bodies, most of them in Raigad.
7. Six Assam cops killed, 50 injured in clashes at border with Mizoram. Union Home Minister Amit Shah spoke to the chief ministers of Assam and Mizoram, Himanta Biswa Sarma and Zoramthanga respectively, and urged them to ensure peace along the disputed border and find an amicable settlement.
8. Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa has announced his resignation. He will remain caretaker Chief Minister as his party decides on a replacement; sources say a decision could take two or three days.
9. West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee arrived in Delhi on 27 Jul (Monday) on her first visit to the national capital since assuming office for a third term and is likely to meet PM Modi today.
10. A four-time chief minister, BS Yediyurappa announced his decision to step down on a day the BJP celebrated the second year of his government in Bengaluru.
11. Income Tax Return E Filing Last Date ITR Last Date 2021-22: The Statement of Income paid or credited by an investment fund to its unit holder in Form No. 64C for the Previous Year 2020-21, required to be furnished on or before 31 July 2021.
12. Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing last date has been extended from July 31, 2021 to to September 30, 2021. The central government had announced that the deadline for filing ITR for Financial Year 2020-21 was extended due to prevalent Covid pandemic situation.
13. The launch of the first uncrewed mission planned in December, as part of the human spaceflight programme 'Gaganyaan', will be delayed due to the COVID-19-induced disruption in delivery of hardware elements for the ambitious venture, Indian Space Research Organisation confirmed.
14. Union Govt has said that there is no proposal of privatization of Defence Public Sector Undertaking, DPSUs and Ordinance Factory Board, OFB which are under the administrative control of Department of Defence Production.
15. Weeks after the Jammu drone attack, the Centre has instructed all security agencies to be extra vigilant about any flying objects ahead of the Independence Day celebrations on August 15.
16. Mumbai Crime Branch seizes businessman Raj Kundra's and his wife Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty bank accounts in Kanpur
17. The recent landslide in Kinnaur, Himachal Pradesh, which claimed young Ayurvedic doctor Deepa Sharma’s life, was once a contestant in the Amitabh Bachchan hosted quiz show Kaun Banega Crorepati. She had participated in season 7 & had reportedly won Rs 6,40,000 on the quiz show.
18. Today birthday of Uddhav Bal Thackeray (born 27 July 1960) serving as the 19th & current Chief Minister of Maharashtra.
19. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will release the class 10th result soon at cbseresults. nic. in. Though, the board is yet to confirm the result date and time, it is confirmed that it will release the result by July 31.
20. India’s first indigenous aircraft carrier (IAC), is getting ready to go for sea trials soon and is expected to be commissioned into the Eastern Naval Command in 2022 as INS Vikrant. It is a Rs 24,000-crore project
21. Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) Chairman G Sateesh Reddy inspected the ongoing construction work of the Missile Testing Range at Gullalamoda village in Krishna district of Andhra Pradesh.
22. CDS Gen Rawat installs Victory Flame at Kargil War Memorial in Dras. Paying homage to Kargil heroes on the occasion of 22nd Vijay Diwas, Chief of Defence Staff (CDS) General Bipin Rawat installed the Victory Flame at the Kargil War Memorial in Dras. The Victory Flame Swarnim Vijay Mashaal marks India's victory in the 1971 war.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
1. Afghan Army chief General Wali Mohammad Ahmadzai has postponed a visit to India this week because of the offensive by the Taliban in Afghanistan,
2. Dynamatic Technologies Limited has completed 150 ship sets of Airbus A330 Flap Track Beam assemblies & handed them over to Airbus through a virtual event, which was witnessed by senior executives from Airbus in France & India.
3. Indian Army installs cameras, sensors to track People's Liberation Army, Chinese movement in eastern Ladakh
???? WORLD NEWS
1. United Arab Emirates (UAE) government directives, Emirates has extended its suspension of flights from India, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka to Dubai until 28 July 2021.
2. Myanmar economy to shrink by 18% in fiscal year between October 2020 to September 2021, according to World Bank.
3. Typhoon In-fa has moved to Shanghai and continued to lash the city after making landfall at the nearby island-city of Zhoushan on Sunday. No casualties had been reported till now.
4. China and Pakistan have decided to launch 'joint actions' in Afghanistan to stop the war-torn country from becoming a 'hotbed for terrorism' and drive out terrorist forces from there, the Chinese foreign ministry said.
Tokyo Olympics: India's schedule on July 27
5:30 AM: 10m Air Pistol Mixed Team Qualification Stage 1 (Manu Bhaker/Saurabh Chaudhary, Yashaswini Singh Deswal/Abhishek Verma)
6:15 AM: 10m Air Pistol Mixed Team Qualification Stage 2 (Subject to Qualification)
7:30 AM: 10m Air Pistol Mixed Team Bronze Medal Match
8:07 AM: 10m Air Pistol Mixed Team Gold Medal Match
10:30 AM: 10m Air Rifle Mixed Team Qualification Stage 2 (Subject to Qualification)
11:45 AM: 10m Air Rifle Mixed Team Bronze Medal Match
12:22 PM: 10m Air Rifle Mixed Team Gold Medal Match
6:30 AM: Men's Pool A (India vs Spain)
8:30 AM: Men's Doubles Group Play Stage - Group A (Satwiksairaj Rankireddy/Chirag Shetty vs Ben Lane/Sean Vendy of Great Britain)
8:30 AM: Men's Singles Round 3 (Sharath Kamal vs Long Ma of China)
8:35 AM: Women's One Person Dinghy - Laser Radial - Race 05 (Nethra Kumanan)
Followed by Race 06
8:45 AM: Men's One Person Dinghy - Laser - Race 04 (Vishnu Saravanan)
10:57 AM: Women's Welter (64-69kg) - Round of 16 (Lovlina Borgohain vs Nadine Apetz of Germany)
11:20 AM: Men's Skiff - 49er - Race 01 (Ganapathy Kelapanda, Varun Thakkar)
Followed by Race 02, Race 03
2. Indian weightlifter Mirabai Chanu, who made her country proud by winning the silver medal at the ongoing Tokyo Olympics 2020, might have a chance of winning the Gold medal in the 49kg women's category. Mirabai, who lifted a combined weight of 202 kg, fell short by just 8kg from the Gold medal winner China's Zhizhi Hou, who lifted 210 kg and created a new record.
3. Zhizhi Hou of China has been asked by the anti-doping authorities to stay back for a dope test. If she fails to clear the dope test, Mirabai Chanu will be awarded the Gold medal.
USD 74.29 GBP 102.68
???? Gold ₹48,890©10 gm 24 (Krt)
???? Silver ₹7I560©Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 102.49
⛽ Diesel ₹ 94.39
LPG : ₹ 850.50/14.2 Kg
BSE Sensex 52,852.27
NIFTY : 15,824.45
Facts about India
Tawang is 10,000 ft above sea level, in Arunachal Pradesh. The name 'Tawang' derives from two words 'Ta' & 'Wang'. 'Ta' means horse and 'Wang' means green pastures in local Monpa dialect. According to the local people interpretation in 17th century, a Tibetan monk called Mera Lama saw a strong & beautiful horse wandering in the valley. He got attracted & tried to capture it. But the horse disappeared & while searching for it, Lama found a place, which was very beautiful & soothing. He built a magnificent Buddhist Monastery at the location, now which very famous pilgrim Buddhism center. The town that developed around this Monastery was later called Tawang.
The British had declared this area as off-limits in 1873. The area around Tawang became a cause of disagreement between India and China, after India gained independence in 1947. The Chinese army invaded Tawang in 1962 but they later withdrew.
Thought of the day
Our Tomorrow depends upon...What we do today..Our today depends upon..What we do now...Now depends upon your thinking...
Joke of the day
Two women were talking among themselves under a mango tree. After talking for a long time, a mango suddenly broke down and fell.
Woman 1: How did this mango fall?
As soon as the other woman was about to speak, Mango said: I am riped after listening to both of you.
GK Today ????
The Asian Development Bank is a regional development bank established on 19 December 1966, which is headquartered in the Ortigas Center located in the city of Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines.
The Asian Development Bank's (ADB) primary mission is to promote economic growth and cooperation in the Asia-Pacific Region.
K S Chitra or Krishnan Nair Shantakumari Chithra,
Date of Birth: 27-Jul-1963
She is an Indian playback singer and carnatic musician from Kerala. She has more than 25,000 recorded songs in various Indian languages, including Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Hindi, Bengali, Oriya, Punjabi, Gujarati, Tulu, Rajasthani, Urdu, Sanskrit, and Badaga, as well as foreign languages such as Malay, Latin, Arabic, Sinhalese, English and French. She was honored with India's civilian honor Padma Shri in 2005.
She is the only singer from India who was honored by the Government of China at the Qinghai International Music and Water Festival in 2009.
Why eyes becomes Red...If we don't sleep...
It is called Bloodshot Eyes: . The eyes' muscles need to recharge overnight, If they don't get enough rest, Lack of sleep decreases oxygen that is available for the eyes; this causes blood vessels to dilate and give the appearance of being red or bloodshot.
Eyes need a constant supply of tears for optimum function, which is why blinking is so important. That fluid cleans & renews the eyes-staying awake for an abnormal number of hours works.
Fish have eyes similar to humans, but they also have protective film over their eyes so that they can see more clearly underwater. ... Their eyes have rod & cone cells on their retinas, so we know that they can see color as well as in shades of grey, light and dark. All fish have some level of night vision, although some species like walleyes are much better than others at seeing in the dark. ... Fish have these same chemicals and other chemicals in their eyes that allow them to see some ultra-violet frequencies as well. Fish don't have eyelids — they don't need them underwater because dust can't get in their eyes. But fish still sleep.
MURGAN : Kartikeya, also known as Skanda, Kumara, Murugan, Mahasena, Shanmukha and Subrahmanya, is the Hindu god of war. He is a son of Parvati & Shiva, brother of Ganesha, Kartikeya is the commander of the army of Devas.
The third eye of lord Sivan represents the wisdom. As stated in Kandhapuranam, in order to destroy Sura-Padman, lord Sivan created lord Murugan from his third eye that included six flames and placed them into six lotuses in the lake “Saravanam”.
Symbolic representation of 'Lord Murugan'
The shape of divine spear is “Deep, Wide & Sharp(Focus).The lance called Vel in Tamil is a weapon closely associated with him.
The lord, sitting on Peacock doesn’t mean that he is on the bird. Instead, the bird represents the person who asking forgiveness and surrendering himself to the spiritual being.
The snake beside his feet is eminent sign of “Kundalini” power. This one governs the primal urges (Food, Sleep, Sex and Self-Satisfaction) of human beings and is believed in the shape of snake.
Lord Murgan had two wife's, Devasena & Valli refer to Kriya Shakti and Ichha Shakti, Devasena celestial wife, is married in a traditional arranged marriage while the earthy Valli is won by Murugan, resulting in a love marriage. The consorts also represent a syncretism between Shaiva and Vaishnava sects, dedicated to Shiva and Vishnu respectively.
HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES????
Eucalyptus and dental care:
Water boiled with leaves of Eucalyptus ate having
the antibacterial & antimicrobial potential which can be used to mouthwash and dental preparations.
In this water if we add tumeric to it, also treat fungal infections & skin wounds.